Radio Advertising Cost
Radio advertising cost is dependent on a large number of different factors, these can be detailed into some main points which are listed below.
- Number of radio adverts required
- Number of voices within the ads
- Number (and size) of stations the ads will be broadcast on
- Music/No Music
- Type of Voice, famous or general voiceover
- Target Audience
- Desired Radio Station / On Demand Service
- Length of radio commercial (normally 10, 20, 30 or 40 seconds)
- The desired day parts at which you want the advert to be broadcasted (eg morning, afternoon drivetime, overnight)
- Type of activity? Airtime / sponsorship / competition / online synergy etc
Clearly the cost of radio advertising can vary hugely as all of the above factors come into play. With our expert guidance we can help you to navigate through these points and work out how your radio commercial should sound and where it should be broadcasted.
Radio Advertising is extremely powerful as it can be brought in spot groupings, we can help to work out at what times of day your ad will be the most effective in relation to your product or service and your target audience.
Across the country there are over 360 commercial radio stations which gives a huge choice and a diverse marketplace with hundreds of different permutations and options for the advertiser to best target their audience.